TOOL & DIE ENGINEERING
We offer Die Design Services, Die Engineering Services and Tooling Design Services to assist you with your custom design needs. Our engineering and design team is experienced in all types of tooling solutions – blank dies, line dies, transfer dies, extrusion dies and progressive dies – for a wide range of industries and applications. We provide turnkey tool services, from concept development through tool completion using advanced technology and systems.
Custom machined parts generally refers to piece-parts, or component parts which are custom machined to a customer’s specific requirements. Whether you have a napkin drawing or a highly detailed spec, our team can take your idea and make it work by using a combination of conceptual design, proof-of-concept testing and prototype development. RMC houses a wide range of design, engineering and fabrication experience under one roof that will bring your idea to life.
Custom machined parts are generally purchased because:
- The part is not available in a catalog or as an off-the-shelf item
- The part has unique and specific requirements
- The volume of parts needed is too low to justify other forms of fabrication
- A superior level of precision or strength is necessary
- The parts are needed quickly